Saturday 24 August 2013

Washington DC

Sometimes I feel it’s better to explore new places alone. People may call you mad or crazy but it will be wonderful experience. This was my first trip which I went alone in Abroad. It was a totally different and wonderful experience which I had in my life.

For last weekend of my stay planned to visit Washington DC. From Boston its almost 10 hours Journey to Washington DC. Started from Boston at 10.00PM and reached Washington around 8.00AM.

Washington DC:

DC is well known for many famous museums and for photographers it’s a perfect place to capture historic monuments.  
Washington Monument






The National World War II Memorial

The White House






















United States Capitol























From morning to late night covered as many places I can and captured beauty of the historic place in my camera. Met many KANNADIGAS in Washington DC which made my trip very special as well.  It was my first trip all alone & memorable one too…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vagamon Heights

After enjoying the morning Jeep drive to Ullupooni, we decided to relax at the resort. For the evening, we planned to visit Vagamon Heights,...